R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - [New Build] Mugen MBX5T Pics
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 04:07 AM
CmdGrimlock
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by T0nke
id suggest taking a heat gun also rob, those engines can be very tight at first, i know someone that had theres locking up after 10 tanks still. ill add some pics of mine when its done, and then later when the pro-spec parts are on it.
OH CRAP! That's something i dont have. I might have to run it at my parents place then and use mum's hair dryer for a bit to warm the crank case up (i read about that in one of the mags recently). The last thing i want is the engine locking up

Oh, and i got the OS30VG motor working again the other night. Got it fired up tonight for 2 mins before the wifie comes out yelling at me that the bubs is almost asleep... well, WAS almost asleep . I wasnt in the good books I can tell you

Its lumpy as, sounds awesome and running really rich i think. The pipe on it sounds good, I remember when it was on the LRP Z.21R motor. It hasnt even had time to warm up yet so not sure how it will go when its at running temp, fingers crossed. I got the clutch sorted out pretty quickly, so that was good.

I just wanna get the Truggy cranking