R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Nitro prices
Thread: Nitro prices
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 10:39 AM
Cvdiver
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bluer322
People like you is why the prices are the way they are now. First off I'm not whining I don't pay but $20 a gallon. But why sit back and let someone f--- you over stand up for self. That's part of the problem we just accept what they say without ?. well we want to raise the prices 50% OK no problem. If U don't like then step aside and let the people who want to be apart of solution try to make a difference do so.
You aren't a part of the solution. I am not the reason why prices are so high, we all are! We have a choice of whether or not to buy the products that companies are selling. If we don't like the price, we don't buy their product! It is that simple. But when you don't buy the product, you deny yourself that product and everything that comes with it. If you truly want to change the system and price structure, you simply find an alternative. When the demand goes back down, the price will go back down. If nitromethane is what is driving the cost of fuel, cut back on the percentages or just buy batteries (the alternatives).
I challenge you to call any fuel company and complain that their price is too high. They will listen to you, they might even sympathize with you. But they most assuredly will tell you that is the way it is. That is the way things work.
I personally choose to accept the fact that fuel prices are high. I also choose to run 20%. Accept these facts and just enjoy the hobby, or take up knitting. I hear yarn is pretty cheap