R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Caster usa
Thread: Caster usa
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 09:11 PM
vnmsgt
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by theGeneral
SO heres the deal today i raced The florida offroad series opener and i did poorly i broke my mbx6 like 3 times. all do to my piss poor driving. but heres the kicker every week i bust this guys balls about being a team caster driver and how im not fan of his product. but out of no where do i find my self broke and out of parts for my mbx6 when Chris F of Orlando fla offers me one of his personal complete buggys to run on sundays main. can u belive this. i couldnt. i treated him like crap souly on the fact the im not caster man. i found out the hard way im a dick. So here it is Caster USA mike mazza or who ever run this outfit im letting you know. you did made a good choice by hooking up with Chris and your other drivers PETE PAYNE CAlVIN Carpenter and Johhny Grenot did you guys proud as well at the state race. so good job on picking up some Orange county Fla boys for your team. These guys are newly sponsored and proved today why they are. Thanks Chris and my boys from OCOEE Way to represent.
Funny thing is this guy used to really like me!