R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - How to tune Engine for night driving
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 07:05 AM
bluer322
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DavidR

LMAO...

I guess that everything I've (and almost everybody else on this forum have) ever learned about an engine is wrong...

Guess I'll throw all my automotive tuning equipment away and all my nitro engines for my R/C stuff... Cause I guess I don't know what I'm doing.

I urge the rest of you to do the same!! We're just gonna blow our stuff up!?!?

Cause according to losi_racer the majority of us are wrong and everything that we learned in middle school science classes about air density is wrong.

This kind of stuff is why I just keep to myself on these boards... There's always somebody who will just repeat over and over the same damn thing even though they're dead WRONG! If they'd just listen to reason and use their brain there wouldn't be an argument like this that spans two seperate threads!

losi_racer.... You need to brush up on your middle school level science bro. I wish you the best though in tuning your motors though.

As for the original poster who asked the question... A few of us have given you sound advice. Scientifically backed advice. Not just personal opinion. You choose who you want to believe.

</Rant>
Don't stop giving out good info., just because you got one person who don't take the time to do there home work before responding. Believe it or not people like you help more new and old racers and do more for the sport than he or she could ever do. Just keep doing what you doing and the sport will continuing to grow thanks and by the way you right. I used think like he do but did my home work years back and learned.