R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Gosford City Radio Control Car Club (GCRCCC) Forum
Old 09-16-2003, 07:58 PM
war11x
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Angry

NeoT21
you are apparently a small minded person , if by any chance you feel that your stature has arisen by making small minded comments like "your track is gay " then you are are forgetting 1 thing
At the end of the day we are all in the same boat so to speak "racing to have fun and to meet other people"
i am a member of the gosford club and very proud of the way it is run and by the committee that run it , i had visited other clubs before joing gosford and felt that the gosford club had somthing other clubs could not offer me
that was great people in an area close to Home
i could / had walked up to these drivers and asked stupid questions from a new comers piont of view and yet as stupid as the questions were i still got friendly advise
it is people like you that are hurting the RC Racing clubs of Australia with your Arrogance
we need to get more people involved with RC Racing with in any club not chase them away with immature comments
if you feel that the gosfords race track is gay well then thats your problem
However there are aprox 45+ drivers as well as parents , Family Friends ,ranging from new comers to us oldies who still turn up each 2 nd sunday to race on a GAY TRACK , and guess what we are still having a great time !
WELL DONE TO THE GOSFORD CITY RADIO CONTROL CAR CLUB
AND ITS MEMBERS