R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RC8 Factory Team vs MBX 6 need some feedback
Old 11-28-2008, 09:26 AM
robbdny
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 19 (95%+)
Questions?? RC8 Factory Team vs MBX 6 need some feedback

I recently decided to give another 1/8 buggy a try. I have been running a Losi 8ight B for the last 6 months and wanted to try a different buggy, one that is a little more forgiving.

Carolinas RC was out of MBX6 so i took a RC8. I know to an extent it's kind of a Ford vs Chevy question as 2 to which buggy is better. And the MBX6 is pretty new.
I was hoping to hear from some people that have run both and what they decided to go with and why. While I can still return the RC8 and swap it for the MBX6 if they come in.

Personally I am looking for something durable with good parts availability that is easier to drive and tune then the Losi.

One of the reasons I like the RC8 is there are 2 Factory Racers in our area that are really helpful when it comes to set-up.
The RC8 is about $140 less but dosent come with factory big bore shocks either

MBX6, There are a ton of people running them now so I know will be able to get parts and some help with my set-up. But dont want to get 1 just because everyone else has 1.

Any feedback or input would be appresheated!!!

Last edited by robbdny; 11-28-2008 at 10:02 AM. Reason: added