R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Marshalls Hilltop Hobbies raceway Pa.
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 04:55 AM
lotus1
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dreamcatcher
Now call me the cryer, This has gotten under my skin and i will bring it to the attention of Bill that we should just keep brushless with brushless and ask if we can have a 19t class. Then this way if you like brushless and can afford or already have one then run brushless. for those who can handle the 19t and don't want to spend the money for brushless or just can't then they can run 19t we had a lot of fun running the 19t sunday more fun then we have seen people have in a while and i think there is alot closer comp in this class then any other, so i think this would be a good class
(for those who want to have close competition and can handle the 19t) to run.
I willNow who's whining???Your gonna take your toys and go home if you dont get your way???Not in the spirit of fun you quoted when you brought this whole thing up!I do not want to go back to stock motors!!!!19T is too much fun!MY OPINION!It is NOT a question of who can or can't handle anything...it's a question of Parity.(equalness)So,lets ALL work towards the solution for All of us!M out and over and ready and willing...