R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya TRF416 / TRF416WE / TRF416X
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 11:34 AM
John St.Amant
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Low_E
As far as I can remember, it was actually you that began to whine about tyres and tires.

.. and on more then one occasion I find you here contradicting yourself. You are very tiring John and even when people make remarks, you just can't stop, so .......
congratulations!!!
you are *blocked* by me, the waffle-guy as well.
Block me all you want... All my statements are up here for everyone to read . And so are yours. My so called contradictions are your misreading or totaly misunderstandings of the pionts that im trying to get across. Your attemts to prove your right dont seem to clarify anything . Just that you have issues . There are people on here that do understand what im saying. You and a few others are simply too stubborn or closed minded to realize that neither you nor any one else on here(including me) is perfect. Like i said b4 , there must be something lost in the translations and i too am stubborn. So let me have my opinion, right or wrong, i dont have to answer to you or anyone else. so congratulations to you as well my stubborn egotistical name callimg racer individual!