R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Gs Racing cl-1 adv+ Vs Hot Bodies D8
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 01:07 PM
Tcaputo
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Marcus Falconie
I race once or twice a week and just did the ACS series at the Nitro Pit with my D8 and at the end of weekend there wasnt even a loose bolt. There is a few Kyosho drivers that race local and I have seen issues with the MP9. As for the CL-1 Advanced it is the strongest car out...and there is a new Advanced + so amain has the old Advanced for super cheep.
Originally Posted by Marcus Falconie
It's crazy you post this because I have both cars. You cant go wrong with the CL-1 Advanced or the D8. I just stoped racing the Advanced after 6 mo of hard racing and the car rips and is super strong. I find my self wishing I had the car when I get to big tracks. The D8 is one of the best cars I have run in a long time and one of the best cars out at any price, and the GS Advanced and it must be the Advanced is the most under rated car out there and I cant bring my self to sell it. I will probably build it and race it at the pit or keep it for a 2nd. car.

Wow im lucky you took at look at the post do you have more pics of your rides im really torn