R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - OFNA PICCO OR HYPER 7 TQ RTR?
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 01:18 AM
Hendrickhero24
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up

The best RTR vehicle out right now that is in the $300 range is the Hobao Hyper 7 Black Edition. I just recently purchased one through tower hobbies and got another $20 bucks off that and now they have a sale going on for $30-$40 off with ad number. I have been doing research on all the RTR vehicle's for the past month and decided to go with the hyper. It still has tons of upgrades and you can buy a clear JConcept body at amain hobbies. that has been the only place Ive found that has a clear body. But other than that, the motor is extremely solid with a race legal .21 hyper turbo w/ pull start. the 14mm shocks are really tough. The only things you might want to buy for it, would be a aluminum clutch that Ofna makes, a steering servo (high torque) and some tires. other than that, you would be happy only paying $299 for something that will keep up with some of the new models out there! I dont work for Ofna, so i dont benefit by any of this, but you do! Holler at me if you have any questions!