R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TC3 Forum
Thread: TC3 Forum
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2003, 07:53 PM
rinkrat99
Tech Regular

Hi all,

Thanks for the heads up on the Ackerman bushings. I will build it as is for now and see what happens. I need to hit the LHS on Monday to pick up a few (4) 3/16 x 5/16 Diff bearings before I go to the next step.

FYI - I originally bought a Associated T3 for playing around my home which has dirt roads. I then bought a HPI RS4 Rally because I wanted to use it for both onroad and offroad. Well it did not work well offroad and I have been struggling to make it work onroad. I then bought a Tamiya F201 Williams and that is a blast to drive onroad. I am just now working on getting the proper motor and setup. Well another gift opportunity came my way today and I bought a TC3. I was debating a year ago whether to buy a TC3 or a HPI Rally. I decided the most frequent use would be the dirt roads. Well that turned quickly into a parking lot and have not looked back since.

I know the TC3 is argurably the best sedan out there. The LHS always suggests the XXX-S over the TC3 but I really like the Associated kits.

I plan on building the kit slowly as there is no reason to rush and make mistakes.

Do you have any other hints about the build?