R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Pre-Engine Break in question
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 05:49 PM
zixxer
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by shadey10
Thanks for all the info. My car should be here from UPS Wednesday. This will give me a good idea of things to do before I put her on the track. This race season is about to rap up in a couple of weeks so I'll have a decent amount of time to get things setup.

yeh you should have plenty of time ....np ......i also remeber running the stock springs and 45 wt losi up front and 40 wt losi in the rear ....i think i ended up running um 5/5/3 in the diffs ...less in the rear if it need to come around some more .....also is it a bump start motor mount ? if its rtr motor mount for the roto start ....you will want to get the pro mount ....and dont be surprised if you to take a good bit of material off the chassis where the flywheel is exposed ....at one point i thought i was gonna mess up the structural integrity of the chassis ...but i made it work ....with no consequences ....also you may want to upgrade the shock shafts to the ti-ni coated options ...and they also make a hinge pin upgrade in ti-ni ...it really does make a difference on smoothness of operation .....oh and most important ...if its new or not ....every screw that doesnt screw into plastic ...including nylok nuts ....be sure to lock tight them ....trust me it was one of the biggest complaints about the vehicle .......later