R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/10 R/C F1's...Pics, Discussions, Whatever...
Old 10-20-2008, 10:33 AM
Vyger
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default 1/10 R/C F1's...Pics, Discussions, Whatever...

1/10 R/C F1’s…Pics, Discussions, Whatever.

Recently I’ve been working on allot of older Tamiya F1 kits. I’ve been posting up pics showing the progress at various stages of the build. A few people have emailed and pm’d me about how I do it. Where I get parts, decals, body’s etc, etc.

So… I have been toying with the idea of starting this thread for sometime. I know there are independent threads for almost everything out there, but I thought it would be nice to start a fresh one that includes all F1’s. I’m hoping people will post up some pics of their car(s). It can be any manufacture and any year (Tamiya F101, 102 103, F201, Kyosho, MLP, CROSS whatever). I’d love to see what others have done or are doing with their cars and car bodies. Feel free to post up pics and discuss what’s new, what you like, dislike, or would love to see. This is a thread dedicated to the 1/10 F1 cars of the world, their owners and their fans. I know I’m not the only one out here carrying this passion. I encourage everyone that has an F1 or is a fan of F1’s to participate.

This is one of the cars I’ve recently finished. It’s a Tamiya F103RM with a few hop-ups. I used a Tamiya Williams FW-18 body kit and two aftermarket sticker sheets through D-Drive to get it where it’s at. I still have a few more little touches I’d like to add, but it’s done for the most part.