R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - www.HobbyRoom.ca = FRAUD!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 12:57 PM
DeastyBoy
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Whoa Dude...a little over reaction for ya...? Drama Queen-ish?

Like Cory said, we can't control Customs....from the sounds of it, they got stuck in customs which sucks, but as soon as Cory got them he sent yours out.

I understand that it took a while, but when you were told that they were delayed, but being shipped out the following Monday, you should have made your decision then. Not to mention it's obvious that he hasn't shipped to Norway before...so how would he know the postal schedule. Whereas you quite obviously have bought overseas before, and know the shipping time frames.

Don't forget....you did say...
Originally Posted by elliotxxx
I was in no hurry.
Cory is a SUPER stand-up guy and has bent over backwards for the RC community in Canada and particularly Alberta, I wouldn't second guess dealing with him ever.

Those of you reading this unfortunate post, please read carefully and understand that by the sounds of it, Cory did what he could to get that kit out ASAP, and has not done anything wrong.

Give it some time to get there, and once it does, I'm sure you'll be happy with it.

By the way...Falsifying postal documents is a FEDERAL offense and carries a VERY HEAVY fine...if anyone is a little shady here...look in the mirror.

My $0.02

db

PS> This just got me going...I know that we should all be aware and on our toes to protect ourselves and others in the RC community from scams, but threads like this, by a newbie, from a VERY long distance, with a questionable complaint, should be closely monitored. It's tough enough to get a successful business going in this industry without people potential destroying an entire market (online in this case) with just a few words, from behind a keyboard, without a giving the other party a reasonable chance to respond.

All that to say, beware of thread titles, there are many a drama queen/keyboard commando out there.

Last edited by DeastyBoy; 10-09-2008 at 01:22 PM.