R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Adam Drake talks about the new 8ight 2.0
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 01:18 PM
Adam Drake
Tech Adept

njballa- It's best to let the engine cool between tanks, but I've done it both way without problems.

donut92673- No problem. I will be out of town for the Horizon Shootout and iHobby, but I will look at the engine as soon as I get back.

pitpop- I'm off to IL. for the Horizon Shootout tomorrow and then iHobby the following weekend.

RETRO RC- No problem. I will try to answer question as soon as possible, but I don't usually have my computer with me at the races.

ruggydriver- When I'm in town I go to Revelation every Thursday for practice. It really depends on my schedule, but I run at Rev. a lot. If you or anyone has a GRP engine I would be happy to take a look at it.

DirtyDezPirate- I'm sure the engine will be fine. Let me know if you have any questions.

MadRussian- I was really happy to win the MT class at the ROAR Nationals. I haven't tried the muggy parts on the LST2 because I haven't had the time to convert everything over.

desertbird- The long ackerman will have smoother off-power steering, but more steering in the middle and exit of the turn. Yes, I run rebound in my shock on both the 8ight and 8ight T.

SHIZZILANILLA- I run the new elbow, but you don't have to. We made it because it was needed for some of the races in Europe.