R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi Truggy
Thread: Losi Truggy
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 07:46 PM
monti8041
Tech Rookie

Hi to every Losi Owners, I am from Argentina and I have a Losi Eight-T RTR since 4 months, and the only thing I can said is that Losi know how to do excellents cars..

I start racing and I have won 3 of 4 races, and the other I finish 2nd. And I never broke anything and the best thing is the Mach 427, I have to said that this engine is incredible, I use it very Rich and has a lot of power, and run at 95ºC, and never stop running in a race. Always sart at the first attemp and is incredible easy to tune. I use to have an RB 323 that cost 400Us$ in my country and in my opinion the Mach 427 that cost 180Us$ is 20 times better, and it sure be my next engine..

The rest of the Eight-T is a piece of art, all is extremly strong and work perfect. The only thing I modify is to add some silicone oil in the diferentials(7-10-5), but this RTR can and probably will win any race with any other truggy just like you take out of the box..

If I have to said something bad, is the problems that all you know like the rear gearbox that have some play with time , but that is the only thing I can thind it...I didnt have any isue with the cluth, I am running the stock one since 3 gallons.

Another thing is that in my race truck y make the same or better times that the buggy class. In a few months we will make a truggys vs buggys race, and I think the truggys will win.

I hope the next year will be as good as this one..

I will continue reading rcTech from Argentina..

Goodbye to everyone..