R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hot Bodies Cyclone
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 12:21 PM
cyclone speed
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Korey Harbke
Hmmm, IT would probably work better if you stood up your shocks a little bit, and just went to a softer spring. IT will be more reactive and still maintain the same, or more grip.

You are correct on the shorter camber link. But, since you are on very low grip I think it would be better for you to stay with the longer camber link, as it will generate a little more traction that way. It's always worth a try though. My track is really tight, and very high grip, so the shorter camber links really suit my conditions. I usually use longer camber links when the grip is low, so the car will be smoother and easier to drive.

-Korey
do you mean i schould stand up wich schocks, front or rear or both . I angled my front shocks alot because i felt it had more steering under braking
i.e i was on hole number 3 then went to 1 for front and had more steering.
So you would recomend me to stay where i am with my camber links.
Is there any othe way instead of changing the spring , because i will have to order them , wait for a while ...it will take alot of time .
when you say i should change my spring rate do you mean i should put softer springs or stiffer springs , front or rear or both .How do you mesure spring rate because i might be able to borrow some xray spring since people at my track have alot of xrays and i could try them .