R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEW WIDE 1/8 TIRES? WHAT ARE THEY?
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 02:35 PM
desertbird
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

You know Mike you bring up a very good point regarding rule books, it keeps racing on a level playing field and is necessary, but let me tell you when I started running club races at the Nitro pit in April I asked about what the rules where being new to it. Everyone shrugged their shoulders. I even emailed Kenny for what rules I needed to follow before I started racing with no response. I figured there were none. The only time rules are good is if the rule book is readily available, everyone knows where to reference it, its followed religiously, and everyone gets inspected equally. Until that happens, its run what ya brung. How many guys have that plastic thing removed from their losi tanks at the track? Without tech inspections who cares about the rule book? All it becomes is someone crying that billy bob is running fatter tires that's why he is winning.

I'd be curious to see the "rule book" at the track, maybe its there I just did not ask Kenny specifically on race day or someone else that may be able to .