+1!

What are we thinking it will come with? I'd say
- spool
- short arms
- 44mm driveshafts
- different suspension blocks e.g. C/C, XA/E
- 1pc top deck?
- harder springs? e.g. white/blue
Agreed, possibly with the new motor mount the team are running, and maybe a carbon cross brace for the steering...
Link - http://www.tamiya.com/japan/hobbyshow/index.htm - first item under the RC Models heading...

As for the HPI springs, thats interesting, cause I tried Silver/blue this weekend and found the car to be binding up mid corner as it was rolling over too much. I went back to the tamiya White/blue and it was fine.

Having said that, the track I race on is pretty high grip. I'm going to try HPI pinks and silvers next time out, and see how that goes. I don't doubt the silver/blues works on a lower grip track though, and the car did seem to roll more progressively than with the tamiya springs (so agree with you there), just too much for my track

Anyway, have a look at my latest setup from the weekend, I've done some interesting things on there now... and was on for a PB at the track in the last final, even though the rear end was a little loose I think with the HPI's and a little more rear end grip, I could be on for a 21 lapper (the holy grail for prostock at our track )

Regards
Ed
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Reality Cup Rd6.jpg
Views:	532
Size:	246.4 KB
ID:	371402