R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hot Bodies Cyclone
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 09:18 AM
STLNLST
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Advil
Dear HB USA Online,

You guys really need to fix your website. To place an order on Tuesday and get a "your order was cancelled because" on Friday morning (your email was sent after 5pm on Thursday) is very dissapointing. If you really want your customers to utilize your website to access HB parts you need to make it more user friendly and "step it up" when processing orders. Good luck to you and yours as I will be utilizing other methods (RC Market etc.) to get parts for my HB Cyclone. I love the car but to be frank....the parts support is poor here in the U.S. I guess my dollars are going to HK.

Good Luck,

Art Davenport
Bro, I've said this all along. That's why I am always so harsh with my words on here. US support is terrible. So now your race this weekend is gonna be screwed. If we could meet half way somewhere tonight after my son's practice you can just use my car and spare parts since I don't need my car until the Revo race next weekend. It does no good to post on here as the powers that be never seem to post. I'll call you about a possible RCMARKET order.