R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - What will electric do to nitro?
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 08:41 AM
glassdoctor
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

You know, if you would come over and hang out with the guys more, you will see it's not as bad as you think. We actually all have a good time and spend most of the day joking and running smack etc. I like Phil and his track too... too bad that crew can't get along better with the haven group.

You have never heard me complain about marshaling nitros. But I can understand if a guy who runs a 1/10 stock truck doesn't think it's sweet that he gets to marshal the out of control 10 pound truggies... you know, blasting past all the corners and always gunning full throttle to get off the pipes just as he's about to grab them. just kidding... but there is a difference you know. That's why we don't let kids do nitros, and that's why we had a "man down" during the truggy A main on Sunday... a marshal got nailed bad.

btw, I'm not following you.... I followed a thread about electric 1/8 I just had to bust on you cause I think that's the same post you had from about 2 years ago, lol. Next time, come hang out with us... you will have more fun, I promise.

Originally Posted by pdmustgt
Ok I wasn't even talking to you in the first place.

Seems you can't let it go since you keep trying to bring this up same cr*p up over and over following me around again Next time I will throw the stick over the cliff so you won't come back LOL.
""whiny electric guy"" truth hurts don't it. Since you HATE nitro and marshalling them so much why do you show up. Oh I know deep down you LOVE the smell of nitro

I seem to remember your electric 1/8 pooping out many times more than my nitro car ever has.

The track is very Political always has been from what others say and from what I've seen this is from both classes. It's not from the poeple who own it or run it but from some of the racers who race there. Phil's track was never like this I wonder why

Last edited by glassdoctor; 09-02-2008 at 09:03 AM.