R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - AMERICAN REVIEW OF COBRA SERVOS
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 05:10 AM
vladconnery
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jaz240
Yes and we Like it That way!!!!! Americans are too damn lazy to learn a whole new measuring system, and not afraid to tell others if they don't like it they can stay in their own damn country!
+1

I'm a businessman by trade and I gotta say don't take it so damn personal. Your trying to do business in the US and we are funny just like every other damn country out there and I have been to many. Have you heard the saying when in Rome do as the Romans do. I can't see taking an attitude other than the customer is always right approach. I would refraim from being condesending in my replies when I am trying to sale someone something.

"by the way ounce is not standard by any means .the kg and the metric is what is standard world wide apart from the states ."

We Americans quite frankly don't give a sh*t how anybody else does it were proud like that. Just as Japanese, Chinese, English, Ausies and insert you nation here are. So just make your US site and sales tailored for the way we like it and don't remind us that we do it so a$$ backward from everyone else. Keep those things in mind when you are doing business and you will have the same chance of prospering as every other upstart company. The odds are already against you i.e. most new companies fail don't do things to increase your odds of failure!

With all that said if you got a good product at a good price I am interested. But don't act like your doing me a favor cause it's the other way around!