R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2001, 10:05 PM
carpet_killa
Tech Regular

Default diff and bearing speed tip and still stay lubed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guys i have been tring this out for a year and wanted to make sure it was successful before i mentioned it. well when i put my tc3 together last year.i lubed the gears in the gear box and all the bearings with this stuff that is far better than grease or any silicone grease. this lube has ran and ran hard for a year now. i just took out my bearings and the gear box apart.and wow!!!!!! no scaring or sign of wearing at all,this is awesome, i spun the bearings and took the sleve out to see them and still like brand new...so never the less if you don't have this stuff go get some....now. what is it u ask? well, i tell you.... it is liquid teflon.the same stuff you put on your mtn bike , race bike,ect. go to you nearest bike shop.and ask for liquid teflon ,it comes in a black plastic bottle and its called TRI FLOW.and this will last for a long time...so put it on your stock motors bushings, mod motors bearings, in ball cups, ball ends.any where there is friction.DO IT...................and remember who told ya.this tip....your friend and fellow racer. carpet_killa.