R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 10:11 AM
thewholeyearinn
Tech Adept

Default Nice Heard in the pits section on the website!

After a third straight Mod 4wd Electric win with his Associated B44, Chuck Meyers said simply to the media,
"Beating Ed Toth Never Gets Old".

Doug Meyers regained form in 1/8 Buggy this week.....after the race he spiked his Mugen to the ground an
exclaimed, "Damn it's sweet to beat Ed Toth"

Brad Blontz was rockin out to Katy Perry's hit single "I kissed a girl".....and everyone took an awkward step back
and pretended not to notice.

Ed Toth took the honors in the "Run What Ya Brung" class, after the race he said "I'm glad Chuck and Doug
weren't in this race"

JD Blair inked a sponsorship with The Race Station and did some extensive testing for both the Jammin' and
Mugen teams. After the race, JD proclaimed himself a fan of the Jammin' buggy. Jammin Team Driver Tom
Stober told JD.... "I'm here to....Pump You Up."

Jim McCully stirred things up in the pits by challenging Jeff Boyles and starting a good ole fashioned AE vs Losi
Flame War! Jeff promptly ordered a couple necessary parts, a .21 hog, Custom Chassis and a Strittmatter
Special Steel Bumper for his Losi AD2 truck. Stay tuned for next weeks MOTORSTORM BATTLE ROYALE!

An evil laugh was heard from the McMullen pit van... Did Michael get an early prototype of the Strittmatter
Bumper?

Travis Chamberlain in his typical high strung, ill-tempered mood was seen berating his pit man, Scotty Weimer,
after his pit stop ran 3.8 seconds instead of the 3.5 seconds that Travis demands. The cursing sounded Italian,
mabye Travis has gone to far with the Ferrari infatuation?