R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated SC8 - Short Course Pro-4 Race Truck ★★★★★
Old 08-20-2008, 11:49 AM
Rick Hohwart
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by NitroLuver
the slash will still win because it'll be in a different class duh looks good i think i might get one and this will be put up against the slayers which won't work well in the slayers favor because this is based on a buggy and the slayer is a revo...nitro corr will be fun but i doubt it'll take off like the slash only because of gas prices and stuff to go along with nitro...slash is $200+accessories so i'd say you probably spend$400 total with batts,and such if you don't already have and that cost doesn't really change because you don't burn plugs,$40+dollar gallons of fuel etc. and if you do break parts are like 3 bucks

oh quick question how come no one is calling ae "LAZY" for using an existing model where as traxxas got an ear full about it...gotta love biased opinions...
The Slash and Slayer are a completely different class of vehicle than the SC8. Both companies that have two very distinct philosophies when it comes to their vehicles.