R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 11:04 PM
butch man
Tech Master

He lives right by the shop also & I dont know why hes not there all the time but if you call him before you go he'll be there when you show up.Like I said I dont know why he has the shop maybe,he wants it to be more of an on line shop but I just bought a second car kit & fuel from him today & both at a price lower than anywhere else as I spent a lot of time trying to even find that car in stock anywhere.Your gonna have to trust me at least the first time & then judge for yourself if its worth it.Just to let you know when I do have to go all the way out there from right around where the 5 & 78 meet its because its worth it to me.Like I said never let me down & is a hell of a nice guy that bends over backwards to help a fellow racer out.

Back to the subject of this thread Jeff beat me again tonight but it wasnt so bad cuz the later start time worked out pretty good.We had a little lower than normal turn out because of the other 2 races going on but as usual Dan put on a good nights racing & it was nice not having the sun beat down on me when marshalling.Good fun hope you guys that missed it had a good day also.