R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TQ Racing SX8
Thread: TQ Racing SX8
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 06:25 PM
jrock32
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Just got the buggy done! I want to give shout out to Luther, Tony and TQ for putting a top notch buggy together. I was impressed with it right out of the box. I really like the attention to detail and the quality parts. It should prove to be a top of the line buggy. Can’t wait to get the truggy. Were rebuilding the track at Dirtburners this weekend and running a Tue night race. I’m anxious to get it out on the track. I've talked to a lot of guys about it and there excited about checking it out too...
Chad B at Fastlane is getting my wraps ready to finish it off!

-Do y'all have any problems with the diff leaking where the grub screw is? I was thinking about screwing it a little past level and filling in with shoe goo. I had it level and sitting on the table when I was putting the car together and it was slightly leaking...
I'll have to get some of the new tie rod ends too and free it up a bit.

Carlos, I thought about doing that with the hinge pins, but didn’t want to mess with the bumper. I'll give that a try. I also used the captured hinge pins from my other kit on the upper front arms. Didn’t like the e clips. I had to turn those around as wheel so it wouldn’t hit the servo saver.

Also, is the stock body pretty durable or would you suggest a jconcepts? If so which one fits the best?