R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Southern Indoor Championship
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 04:25 AM
zixxer
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bgbelden
I understand paying the best racers (pro's) but how come no one ever throws a few dollars towards the sportsman ? WE spend WAAAYYY more money to race and we only get free prizes. Don't get me wrong i love to race even though i stink at it but even last place in NASCAR makes a little something. And i pay the same exact amount to race as the pro's and even get a shorter race. Now if i was good this would be a moot point but it just seems wrong to keep the little man down.
i just think it is awesome that there will be great prizes for sportsman .....PTM modded motors , and kits and stuff ...it makes it that much better ......the little guys getting some goods after all ......money is good and all but the races ive gotten nice trophies and placks i have enjoyed more than the money ....the placks are here to stay ...the money is gone tomarrow s with all the swag we have to give away it ought to be right on time ....

i wish i had me a tenth scale ...i think i would just have to put an end to that 10th scale win streak you got goin ....there sport ...hey maybe team keller can sponser me in 10th scale ....opps forgot you sold all that stuff