R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Sportsmanship or stupid?
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 12:43 PM
Merciless
Tech Master

Originally Posted by David Day
If that's the way the leaders of that race would portray me, or anyone in that matter, after that, then let them. If they can't understand that's racing, then that's their deal. They'll have to live with a grudge. Yea I might have to as well, because they would probably take me out at the start, but that would just be stupid :P

It's "common sense" that you can't expect somebody racing FP to just get out of the way of the leaders. Their RACING, so be a racer and race around it all. That's how racing is, and always will be, whether anyone likes it or not.
David,

Your outta wack dude I believe thats why you can't get this. Racing etiquette in R/C is based on 1:1 racing. If your being lapped, let the fast guys though. It'll work out with your race F.P. VERY quick as the guys infront of you will have to let them though within a lap or two anyways, as I've said twice before I think LOSING THE SAME AMOUNT OF GROUND YOU DID.

In 1:1 if you don't mange it fast enough you'll get a black flag and be pulled from the race, If you want to see that kind of action in R/C just keep up what your doing......................

It's not discourtesous to expect traffic thats being lapped to move over, Its whats expected of a fellow RACER. ONE DAY you may be fast enough to be afforded the same respect.........

If you really don't think it's your place to do so, I think you could be better off with a monster truck bashing or something where there ain't any real racing, as you don't seem to be able to grasp the basic principles.

Sorry don't intend to offend anyone, but got bored and decieded on the direct easy responce

Rod