R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Elings Park Inter... Santa Barbara, Ca
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 10:06 AM
mikus
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rezenclowd3
Anyone care to comment about last Sundays event? I want to read how it all went down from a 3rd party.
I guess we arent valid people since a THIRD PARTY, needs to be involved, Ok Justin, we had a water main break, it flooded the track, no one showed up, so we decided to make up the racers listed in the results, and photoshopped the pictures on the other thread! Jeez dude, talk about picking fly shit out of pepper!!!

True I cant speak for all the racers, but I tried to make everyone happy, and it seemed like everyone that showed up had a good time, and I had no complaints. I felt the race went over pretty good, but again I am not going to speak for all that were there, maybe pm some of the guys that were there and get their opinions. It almost seems as though you wanted to hear it was a failure, I really dont know what your issue is, we are all here to have a place to play and race, and the way its looking we will continue to keep the TRACK alive.

I would love to have you come out and race, but as you mentioned in previous posts you are getting more into Onroad, and selling your Offroad stuff. But please you are invited to come out durring our race days and enjoy a day of racing.

I had fun Sunday! My opinion.

Mike Atherton