R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 11:30 AM
NeverATiteLine
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by driftnut
Morris- Sounds good, It would be nice if i could come out Saturday but I'll be working all day. Not that its bad but really wanted to come out and play. Oh well, tomorrows another day.

Is their a tip or something i should tell my sister to make it easier to find you when she gets thier? I'd like to toss ya like $10 if thats o.k, put it towards your Hub or something. Idk, but if you really don't want anything, I'll have to get back at ya with something done the road.

NeverAtiteLine- How much would you let a NiMH pack go for? One around the range of 3800-4200? If you decide you'll get rid of or sell cheaply Would it be o.k if my sister picked them up for me. I gotta work. Thanks
Unfortunately I fall in the same boat as Ed, I did not realize that we were not starting till 4pm so Myself and Jeremy are both out tomorrow.....Driftnut they are yours if you want them, i dont want anything for them, just want them outta my toy area they are taking up space...maybe Morris or someone with one of those hi tech chargers can take them and cycle them for you so u can get an idea of which ones are the best. I am not going to guarantee run time on them but I do know they take a good charge