R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 8ight starter box
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 08:18 PM
Jonro
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by sidewaze
Not sure what you did wrong with this starter but it works fine on my eight. You just need to line it up then put pegs in place. Mine has worked great with no issues. Are you sure you assembled it properly.
Mine lines up its just the brackets that hold the pegs are too thick and don't let the chassis get down low enough, if i remove the front bracket and the chassis rests directly on the box and then push down on the back of the buggy to start it makes decent contact with the wheel. But having no front pegs is far from ideal. But i will have another fiddle around with it and make sure.

Awesome, thanks for everyone's input and the pics from nitro neil, i think im going to go with the ofna truggy box. Im willing to shell out the big $$ on a box if it means that it will be the only box that ill ever have to buy so that's why im being such a pain about making sure i pick the right box and it fits the 8ight and other buggies to come. The Kyosho Multi Starter Box Pro 2.0( http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...oducts_id/9126 ) looks the goods also with its small wheel and the amount of peg adjustment on that thing any more input on that would be great too.

So still open to any and all input and a big thanks.