R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi XXX-S
Thread: Losi XXX-S
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2001, 10:37 AM
Jared Kirkwood
Tech Adept

Default Part number questions

I probably got this right but I just want to make sure before I go spending money on stuff I don't need maybe some might see a mistake.

Shocks - I'm wanting to convert my car over to threaded shock bodies and the shorter shocks on the front. This is what I was planning on ordering to do this. Those are Horizon Part numbers. Is there a full kit that might save me a buck or two?

1 of LOSA5081 .28” Threaded Shock Set w/Nitride Shafts
1 of LOSA5053 .36" Threaded Shock Body Set with Nuts
2 of LOSA5059 .36" Titanium Nitride Shock Shaft

Low Row Center - Also I'm wanting to try the Low Row Center setup. Does losi have a part number for this or am I stuck with using the Trinity Matt Francis Aluminum ones?

1 of TMF1107 Front Suspension Arm mounts for high and low roll center
1 of TMF1110 Rear Suspension Arm Mounts for high and low roll cente

Sway Bar - Does losi have a sway bar kit out yet? I could not find it on their site. If anyone knows of it please post. However I'm thinking about ordering the following to get the correct sized bars I want and then using the kit from the XXX buggy to mount it. I may have to bend the bar slightly but it should still work properly. Anyone got anyother ideas for this?

1 of BRP6200 BRP FRONT OR REAR ANTI ROLL BARS, TC3

Other Suggestions? - Besides getting the graphite kit are there are any other suggestions of what to upgrade? I have all the springs (including Trinity Congo) and shock oils? I'm looking to break back into some touring racing after the Midwest race at CRCRC this January and just getting my car ready.

Out of all that aluminum stuff that has MF's name all over it is there actually anything useful? I don't typically like aluminum as it weights the car down.

Thanks guys!