R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Dirt Oval, Rensselaer, Indiana (NW Indiana)
Old 07-11-2008, 10:43 PM
paintballer1452
Tech Rookie

Default Dirt Oval, Rensselaer, Indiana (NW Indiana)

I have finally gotten my track ready to race and would like to invite people to come out and race. The track is a dirt oval with about a 15 degree banking. The track is about 55ft end to end and about 35ft from frontstretch wall to backstretch wall.

I am inviting all r/c racers. Whether its a $50 Wal-Mart car or a $600 powerhouse you're welcome to bring it out. There is no entry fee.

No specific dates are set because I still need to raise awareness but once a good number of people are interested, I will schedule a show most likely on a sunday night.

If you are interested or just would like to know more info email me at [email protected]. I will keep in touch with you from there and give you any info you need to know.

Special Note: For those of you who are not interested in oval racing, I am in the process of digging out a figure 8 course in the middle of the current oval. There will be tight cornering and a ramp to enjoy some jumps.

Thank You.