R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - LOOKING FOR A 21 FOR LOSI 8 ANY SUGGESTIONS?
Old 07-08-2008, 09:30 AM
mxnut273
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wenotlast
get the GO TECH i just got a 5port turbo and man am i pleased i won't ever buy anything else. these motors are fast, reliable and people are getting around 10gal on them and they are around $200-250. imo you cant go wrong with the GO motors. on the spin start im not sure. get with brian at PTM(Pro Twister Mods) he can tell you if a spin start will work on the GO's. do like i did read the GO Tech thread. yes there is some bad but man look at the good side of it. you will have to heat the motor before you can start it. pinch wont break till around a gallon. so that means heating it through a gallon. these motors are just so tight it s not funny. but man are they good pulling mills for half the bills of the other comp. plus the jp-4 is a good pipe and also the GO 0801. just read the GO thread. it will help you make your own choice, it did me
WHAT ABOUT THE CARBS ON THE GO TECH SOUNDS LIKE THEY HAVE A NEEDLE PROBLEM ALOT OF PEEPS SEEM TO BE SWAPPIN THE GO CARB W/AN OS OR ROSSI