R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Racing in Corona, CA.
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2003, 12:38 PM
BendingCorners
Tech Regular

Location: Orange County TrackMasters "The Home of R/C Champions"
Default CC: BOBIN' AND WEAVIN'

BOBBIN' & WEAVIN' KEEP ON BOBBIN' & WEAVIN'

This is complete entertaining to me, and if I wasn't having fun then I would not look forward to getting on this board twice a day and getting stomach cramps. . . . . .

Some are easliy entertained, I happen to be one of those people!

But lets get to your questions because I would hate to disappoint the continued readers.

1. Do you really think the world want to know what you think? MANY ENJOY IT AND IF THEY DON’T I REALLY DO, IT RELIEVES THE DAILY STRESS.
2. Is it true that your just jealous of Howard because he has 2 sponsers and you have NONE? DOES HE REALLY HAVE 2 SPONSORS, WHO IS THE OTHER SO I CAN GO ON THEIR THREAD AND TALK ABOUT HIM THEIR ALSO.
3. Do you truly believe in the saving grace of Jesus or is it something for you to blow more hot air about? TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH, THAT IS THE ONLY REASON WHY I CAME OUT TO YOUR TRACK THAT SUNDAY, TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MORNING WORSHIP THAT WAS DISPLAYED ON YOUR WEB SITE BUT I GUESS SINCE YOU DECIDED TO RAISE THE ENTRY FEE THAT DAY, THERE WAS NO NEED TO HAVE SERVICE AND PASS THE DONATION PLATE AROUND SO YOU CANCELLED SERVICE AND PUT IT ON HOLD FOR A WHILE. I HAD MY BIBLE AND EVERYTHING.
4. Do you realize what a fool your making of yourself? iT’S VERY ENTERTAINING FOR ME AND SOMETIME PEOPLE CAN SEE THAT IT’S ALL FOR FUN.
5. Did you know the Alanta Braves have the best record in baseball? NO I DIDN’T KNOW THAT.
6. Did you know everyone is tired of your childish behavior? NOT EVERYONE, BUT DO YOU REALLY THING YOU ARE DOING MY CHILDISH BEHAVIOR ANY JUSTICE BUT GIVING ME ADDITIONAL EXPOSURE. WE ALL PLAY WITH TOYZ, AND MY CHILDISHNESS JUST CREEPS OUT ANYWAY.
7. Did you know the average human head weighs 8 pounds? WHICH HEAD?
8. Did you know "Did you Know" is part of the daily Sports Center Show? NO, I DON’T GET THAT CHANNEL.
9. Did you know that his is supposed to be a fun HOBBY? ENTERTAINMENT IS HARD TO FIND, LAUGHING RELIEVES ME OF MY DAILY STRESS AND I KNOW I’M NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH STOMACH CRAMPS AFTER READING SOME OF THESE POST.
10. DID YOU KNOW HOWARD IS ACTUALLY A VERY NICE GUY? I KNOW HH IS A NICE GUY, BUT HE STILL SUCKS BY TELLING OTHERS WHAT TO DO WITH THEIR CARS AND HE DOESN’T HAVE A CLUE OF HOW TO MAKE HIS CAR WORK.
11. Did you know I'm on vacation so this list could never end? HAPPY VACATION, I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE IN VEGAS WITH ALL OF MY MONEY YOU TOOK FROM ME.
12. Did you know that O.J. probably didn't really kill Nicole, but probably knows who did? DID YOU KNOW THAT OJ DID IT?
13. Did you know Howard actually is a really good driver? NO!
14. Did you know, Howard is a popular guy at our track? I’M MAKING HH A STAR, JUST LIKE I DID GOAT-BOY. EVERYONE WAS ASKING FOR MORE MONTHS ABOUT GOAT-BOY BUT THEY ALREADY KNEW HE COULD DRIVE.
15. Did you know ridiculous you appear for asking for $2 back? DO PEOPLE REALIZE THAT YOU INCREASED YOUR POCKETS SIZE BY APPROXIMATELY 1.5 INCHES WHEN YOU HAD EVERYONE PAY AN ADDITIONAL $2.00 TO RACE BUCKS THAT DAY I WAS THERE?.
16 Did you know I am doing this to show you how ridiculous this is? DO YOU KNOW I AM ANSWERING ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT I CONSIDER FUN!

I know you haven't noticed but in the last 4 days this one thread has been viewed over 300 times!

When I was on the Warpspeed Thread, the views began to increase on a daily, just to see what was said.

Celebrity I am not, entertaining, I am very!

BendingCorner, rupturing stomachs around the world

By the way, the video is cool.