R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya TB Evolution V
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 12:26 PM
Mooshu Beef
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

The price is VERY good. I'll leave it at that

Thanks for the advice--I feel a bit better about the buy. I don't mind the weight since I am going to be drifting and running on asphault. Right now there are no clubs in my area, but when I go to school in the city I am hoping either to find or start something there.

I am looking on RC mart in HK. The parts actually have a good selection-- I forgot that they put the TB1-5s all together in one area on the site.

[edit]

WRX, where do you get your parts? The turnbuckle is bent on the car, and I will need to get another one (or just bend it back...)

Also I am going to order some other back up parts like hubs, arms and knuckles--probably 1 set each. Are the arms able to switch from side to side? Like, are both the rear arms the same, (not designated as the left arm or right arm).

Are the screws included normally hex screws? From the pictures I have of the car I might buy, they have hex screws...so I am going to need a driver so I don't have to twist the little driver around. I am looking for a size of driver to look for.

Last edited by Mooshu Beef; 07-02-2008 at 01:05 PM.