R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Racing in Corona, CA.
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2003, 07:53 PM
ChrisCrash
Tech Regular

Default Interesting?

Honestly, I have no idea about the car or the money, I am very busy and sometimes don't get to the threads to see what's going on as much as I would like. As for the chump comment, I believe that was used in a comment when he defended one or your attacks upon me? So, I definantly was not coming to your aid there!

I will say this and leave the issue alone. I see Howard at the track, he is nice to people, polite, and comes to have a good time, that's what I know of Howard. You on the other hand appear to be a fun happy go lucky guy, then say mean things in hidding about the people you just said nice thing to? I hear ( and heard it at Hitec also) that you "like to talk %$#@ about people". Is this really the reputation you want? Also you rag Howard because you say he cannot run the chassis he's sponsered for? Well I see Howard run alot, and he beats the guys who finished in the top 5 at Hitec about 25% of the time at our track? Also, sponsers like people who other people like... lots of racers like Howard or they wouldn't come to his defense? Who came to your defense?
The point is, try being nice to people, they respond better. If Howard is not one of your favorite people, why mention his name.
Now I understand that you won't be able to resist the temptation to respond with a comment that no-one want's to hear, so go ahead. I'll continue to pray for God to grant you a kind heart...