R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Has anyone ever thought about using zMAX?
Old 06-21-2008, 02:22 PM
dieseldog20
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

i understans what you are saying i really do. but for someone to tell me it doesnt work though when it clearly has worked that calling me a lair. you my look at it differently then i do but thats how i see it. i haev done it i have seen it and it is still working. Im a basher and i run my motor hard as hell when ever i have the chace to. lately that hasnt been much but when i am still running the same motor 2 years later with no rebuild no after run oil just blue thunder and zmaxx in the tank i have to say thats pretty damn good. my motor even is slightly modded as well.

most people by now would have either rebuild or replaced their motor already. me personally i feel that me and the origanal poster of this thread is getting bashed because of something he wants to try and hasnt tried, and just wants to know if someone has tried it. and i come along and say i have then thats when the shyt hits the fan. its almost like "wtf its actually been done, no way, theres no way" thats what im getting out of it. if you dont believe it dont bash it until you have tried it. thats my moto when it comes to this stuff.

Also on the lighter side thank you for your support. It is muchly appriciated!!