R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Has anyone ever thought about using zMAX?
Old 06-21-2008, 08:58 AM
dieseldog20
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wes95_z28
The castor oil in our fuel burns off due to heat, it is not combustable, if it were, our motors would rarely ever make it past break in. You cant take a match to castor oil and make it catch fire. All it will do is get hot and start putting off a blue smoke, the same smoke that comes out of our exhaust. If you are getting your castor oil to burn, you are apparently doing allot more with this Z-max than you think.
im not talking about nitro fuel. try this pour a puddle of nitro on a concrete floor and put a torch to it. it will produce a flame, a very low flame. how ever when under extreme pressuse it combusts. think of our little engines as a diesel motor. a diesel motor uses heat(combustion) to move pistons up and done. the same thing happens with our nitro engines but at lower compressions and a totally different type of stroke. our glow plugs in the nitro engines work the same way they do in diesel trucks. combustion in the cylinder keeps the glow plug warm so the fuel and air in the cylinder will combust.

now that i had to go through all that. the zmaxx works everyone is just to scared to try something new. well me and grandfather have done it and we have PROVEN that it does work. i have had the same motor in my truck for almost 2 years. granted i dont drive it that much now since i dont have the time, being that im deployed fighting for my country but my motor runs cleaner and stronger then the one we tested against. take or leave it i dont care, but until you try it and see for yourself dont bash someones idea because they want to try something new that might improve something down the road. it would be like me bashing you because you want to start racing on-road or go to 1/8 off road or something another.