R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - IS MAYFIELD SPONSORED BY GRP?
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 02:52 PM
Jesse
Tech Addict

LOL man you are a funny guy there "old school"

well lets think about this for a quick second, even though i will go through the time to try and explain the differences to you, you probably still will never grasp what i was trying to say to begin with, but for entertainment purposes, i will lol

for one, there is a reason why we have to score higher on our ASVAB tests..we are also now required to at the very least obtain a CCAF degree to enter most jobs in the air force. in my career field, we have to at least score a 70% and are required to obtain a CCAF within a certain time frame.

our jobs also can provide a living on the outside, and pay well i might add.

now lets look at the Army...for one, you have to score lets say a 35% to enter, 2 you could have served time in jail and still enter the army, you also dont need a high school diploma (you may be in luck there old school!) and you are not required to have an associates degree of any sort for any enlisted jobs.

now, with that said, is the Air Force any better than the Army? ummmm yea! LMAO and lets not talk about facilities and housing cause that would seal the deal. with my education, grade and skill level, i could become a Warren officer in the Army, which does pay more, but money isnt everything as i tried explaining that to you earlier with your rants about winning and making millions of dollars in RC racing hahaha

oh sigh...once again you are shooting from the hip there old school lol

ehh you are boring me, i might have to let you be there old school, will you be ok by yourself? do i have to call somebody to come pick you up? you sure? LMAO