R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC5
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 06:06 PM
wallstreet
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (93%+)

Originally Posted by TeckLancer
well guys i figured out what was clicking. it was in the spur i took it apart lube the bearings and put it back togther and it stop clicking. but after that i rolled it without a pinion and stil didnt roll to much futher. so i lube all the bearings and lossened the screws in the back of the top plat, just alittle and it seemed to roll alot futher. after i pulled out my pro 4 just to test to see how much futher it would roll and my hpi seemed to roll much futher then the tc5. so i dont know what to do know. i mean i got the tc5 to roll alot i mean alot further but my pro4 4 seems to roll even further any suggestion ????

your pro4 will roll alot further than most any belt car. The shaft cars are more effiecent as far as roll and are a touch smoother. That is why shaft cars are very popular in asia cause they have that 23t motor class.

If you found out it was a bearing that was clicking i would think about getting some spare bearings... they dont have to be expensive either... Its good to replace the bearings every so often especially if you race alot.