R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ROAR Nats gripe
Thread: ROAR Nats gripe
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 12:37 PM
oldschoolracer
Suspended

Originally Posted by viper0463
They can ban me from posting after this I really don't care!!!!

Oldschoolracer - Your an Ass.... I don't have children but what I was saying is that there needs to be a little compasion directed towards them at the track... If your to much of a macho man to realize that then maybe you should just get out the rubber hose and beat them when they lose.. That would teach them right... How hard is it for you to understand what others are saying... Are you that much of an arrogant bastard that you can't understand that to keep this hobby alive we will need these children.. Yes I've now made a personal attact and I'm done with this thread and forum.. It's people like you that keep people away from the hobby.. Now go get em Reese Bobby..
Why?
They can run in the kiddie class, many tracks have them - otherwise it's not my or anyone else's responsibility to worry about them or their precious feelings.
On the driver's stand everyone's supposed to be wearing big boy pants.

Check me if this "arrogant bastard ass is wrong," but from what I've read this hobby is supported almost in its entirety sans a few pennies here and there through the wallets and credit cards of adults. If daddys want to put their kids on the track, and allow them to pursue their interest of the moment that's their business and none of my concern. Whether they continue any lifelong interest in this hobby will have a lot more to do with what they're interested in as adults than what they play with as kids (and that's speaking as someone that's raised a family).

In the great words of Aaron Waldron posted above - "The need to feel accepted and accomplished, and to find success in this small world of ours is killing the racing segment of our hobby."