R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ROAR Nats gripe
Thread: ROAR Nats gripe
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 11:22 PM
Jesse
Tech Addict

and what i mean by pride, run what you represent! and what you will want your customers to run...how does it look when you run some hopped up kit that the average consumer would have to pay hundreds of dollars AFTER they went ahead and brought the kit? show some pride and run your kits as close to stock as possible and toss those setup sheets in the box with the kits and let their customers know what they are really getting.

same with these guys running their engines, why run for a motor company when you have no trust in that manufacturer? then why run it?

have pride and run what you believe in...

this is why im glad to know i dont have a chassis sponsor, cause if i see something that i know is better, i wont have to buy hop ups or after market parts, i can just buy the kit that suits me best!

everything else that i run, i run cause i want to run it! i represent the company cause i believe in what they do and im proud to do so and i dont feel i need to hide much of anything.

people lose sight on what the hobby is about, and if it was all about the money, i would have sold all my gear on EBAY over a year ago when i started.