R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hot Bodies Cyclone
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 07:26 AM
TheCoolCanFanMan
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Syber Serulean
hey guys i have a setup sheet for you to look at...

the thing is that i bought my car used and it came in the mail the afternoon before a big race (HPI Challenge West Coast Regional) and i had no time to do setup work, just equip it and get it ready...

i drove it it worked amazingly and i won one of my qualifiers and placed 2nd in the other. Managed a 5th place qualification in the A-Main and ended up placing 5th (in the Electric Sport class which is 19t/10.5, neither of which ive ever raced since ive only raced stock/13.5). I was so impressed that i left it the way it was and never changed it but now i finally wrote down a bunch of the stuff incase i need to change it and go back...only problem is right now i dont have time to open up the shocks and see what pistons they are and i dont even know what shock fluid is in there. Regardless, maybe you guys can work off what i have and see if its good for whats there?

I also had to eyeball the measurements in mm for spacers/washers/etc. Yeah i know, sloppy...but whatever lol.

pardon the writing for my springs. I asked my brother to write the setup down while i was at work and i forgot to tell him the cyclone spring colors work different than his tc5's...oh well.

ok that didnt work too well...

anyone got a link where i can possibly input all my stuff to a setup sheet online?
Hi
Send me your personal email, and I will send you an interactive setup sheet, you can fill out on you pc, then you can upload it so we can see your setup
Cheers Malc TCCFM