R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Gosford City Radio Control Car Club (GCRCCC) Forum
Old 07-30-2003, 06:41 AM
LabRacer
Tech Regular

Originally posted by NeoT21
how come no one talks on your thread is it because your track is gay and hardly ne one races there
NeoT21 , thats not a nice a thing to say, only started this thread the other day, and I have only told a couple of people about it, so far.

Look at it another way, your favorite club could be gone in one swoosh, if you guys don't pull your fingers out of your butts and take a direction on being on the committee steering the Mingara RC club, then where are you going to race if it folds. You don't know what you have in that location until you lose it, but if no one wants to be part of being responsible for that club and contributing then I feel sorry for you all.

I am hoping that people will see sense and support Lance and Co and get off their butts to do something about contributing and being part of the club without hesitation. As for your so called contribution of calling our track gay, well you don't have to race there, but I can tell you that at least the members of our club are WILLING to make a contribution to the club by putting their hands up and saying yes to being on the committee doing things. Oh by the way, THIS Committee is now moving ahead since electing a new president that listens to what other members and the committee are saying and working together. We already have plans on a new location that will be more fit for racing being very flat. Trials being very soon , in fact 3 weekends time.... As for people racing there, we do experience around 20 to 30 racers on race days, I would hardly call that any one not wanting to race at our track.

I wish the best of luck to Mingara RC sorting out its problems with electing a new committee and look forward to an inter-club series.

James
GCRCCC President