R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/8 buggy help
Thread: 1/8 buggy help
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 07:25 AM
bds
Tech Rookie

Yep, I just turned on the car and radio and the steering from center is dead on in each direction, same distance pretty much. I am honestly stumped myself. I even tried changing the shock fluid and this did give the car more stability since the old shock fluid was all black with no viscosity. Also, I bought this buggy used and it is a little beaten but in decent shape and it is like a rocket, the motor runs great. It is the handling that really needs tweaking. What mods should I do to lower it? Any other suggestions to help the handling and help cure this right turn problem? I heard something about using CVD rubber boots, what are these? I would love to snap some pics of her but I have no clue how to get the pics from an electronic device to the computer. My sister has a Motorola Razor, she can take pics with it, but I am not sure if I can upload pics with it. Does it come with usb? What other devices can I use to upload pics with and how do I do it. I don't have any other devices to take pics with however my dad does have a camera, the ones to video tape stuff with, but I am terrible at working it.