R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - OCM KAOS DOMINATING
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 12:08 PM
viper0463
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

OK first let me say I'm not trying to start or finish anything with what I'm about to type.. If Mr. Burton does own the OCM products he is trying to sell then great, however if he is just in possession of these items and they are sold without consent of OCM then those who purchase those item will have recieved stolen proporty. On the same side of that Mr. Burton would also have commited larceny unless proper payment was made to OCM in reguards to the items in question.. I personally do not care how this all came to pass also I do not intend to pass blame on either Mr. Burton or OCM. There are many different ways to handle this situation that are not in the public forums or neobuggy.net that goes for both OCM and Mr. Burton. I'm not going to get into what those ways are period.. I also need to add that I do not represent OCM or any of its affiliates. I have just been reading this and felt I needed to say what was on my mind. I may not know the whole story but there is enough information that has been put on this forum and neobuggy.net for me to make the statments that I have made.. Good day and I wish you best of Luck in your future endeavours Mr. Burton..

A. Koritko