R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - OCM KAOS DOMINATING
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 11:47 AM
skeller
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Turboracer
Thats what was posted. Keller I thought you were the money behind OCM USA. Did you authorize this.
Originally Posted by skeller
I'm the money behind my wifes car...that's about it.

Who are you anyway?
Originally Posted by Turboracer
I am confused again, If you do not have any involvement with the company then how do you get to talk to the factory about company issues. I am sure if I call Losi they would of not told me Gil Losi was planning on leaving unless I was a major stake holder in there company.
You thought I was the "money" behind OCM....I am not.

I never said I didn't have any involvment....I've been helping Alan with team/customer support since last year. Most everyone who frequents this thread knows me and my "involment" with the company as what I just stated.

It doesn't appear to me that you are being completely honest on this thread. All I asked you was who you are....that's a simple question that generally means that the person asking the question is asking for your name. So...in case my original question was misunderstood by you I will ask it again in a plain and unmistakeable fashion.....

What is your name....your real name that's on your drivers license or I.D. card and/or Social Security card?

A proper and correct response would be greatly appreciated.