Thread: Losi Truggy
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 07:29 PM
micrors4guy
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (98%+)

Originally Posted by jkas10
Hey all,
I just picked up a used 8ight T. No. 000678. As I was checking everything over, I realized I needed clutch shoes. I had ordered some shoes and springs and I was hoping someone might recommend a good combo for the T.

I have the losi long wear: LOSA9109 (4)
Losi blue alum: LOSA9108 (2)
Losi composite: LOSA9107 (2)

I have silver, gold and black springs

My track has moderate traction and can get dry and dusty, so I probably don't want too much punch.

I am planning to run this setup: http://www.losi.com/ProdInfo/Files/8...rake%20Std.pdf Does anyone see any changes that I should make? I know it shows four blue alum w/ silver springs, but I don't have four blue alum... only two... If you all think that the listed clutch setup is the way to go, I will order more shoes. Other wise, if I can use what I have, that would be great.

Thanks,
Jeremy
drive the truck 1st then come back and tell us what you are looking for the truck to do better. You cant set up a car you havent driven yet. Everyone has different driving styles. For clutch im running 2 maxlife shoes with 2 gold 2 green springs, but i also have the 50t spur on my car. The only change i have made from the box roller setup is the smaller rear swaybar and clutch set up. Other than that i find the truck to be good.